Students are required to complete the curriculum within 4 years and fulfill the designated courses. A successful graduate will receive a graduation certificate along with the bachelor’s degree
Featured undergraduate programs
|B.A. in Computer Science and Technology.pdf|
International Economics and Trade
Human Resource Management
Teaching Chinese to Speakers of other Languages
(1) Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, and be in good health;
(2) To all international students;
(3) Applicants must be an academically excellent holder of high school diploma or its equivalent under the age of 25 when applying for an undergraduate program;
Students should achieve IELTS 6.0 or above，TOEFL 75 or above, (TOEFL MyBestTM&TOEFL essentials Scores accepted）and Other internationally recognized English proficiency tests with scores is needed;
Applicant who are satisified with either following requirement are exempt from taking the TOEFL or IELTS:
(1)Native speakers of English;
(2)The latest degree is obtained in English;
(3)The overall score of high english should be good and pass the English entrance examination;
Students should have HSK level 4 certificate or above and pass HSK level 5 examination before their graduation.
When to apply?
Undergraduate programs will start at the beginning of September every year. Please complete online application any time between March-June.
How to apply?
Online application is available:
Please submit the following documents:
（2）Data page of int. passport
（5）Bank statement (5000USD)
(1) High school’s graduation certificate
(2) The previous transcripts
(3) English or Chinese language certificates
*Please confirm with Admission office after you have successfully applied.
No 169 East Shuanggang Road , Nancahng ,China.