Students are required to complete the curriculum within 4 years and fulfill the designated courses and projects. A successful graduate will receive a graduation certificate along with the doctorate degrees.
Featured doctorate programs
Public Economics and Management
(1) Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, and be in good health;
(2) To all international students;
(3) Applicants must be an academically excellent holder of high school diploma or its equivalent under the age of 25 when applying for an undergraduate program;
Students should achieve IELTS 6.0 or above，TOEFL 80 or above, (TOEFL MyBestTM&TOEFL essentials Scores accepted）and Other internationally recognized English proficiency tests with scores is needed.
Applicant who are satisified with either of the following requirements are exempt from taking the TOEFL or IELTS:
(1) Native speakers of English
(2) The latest degree is obtained in English
(3) The overall score of high english should be good and pass the English entrance examination.
Students should have HSK level 5 certificate or above and pass HSK level 6 examination before their graduation.
Students should have HSK level 5 certificate
When to apply?
PhD programs will start at the beginning of September every year. Please complete online application any time between March-June.
How to apply?
Online application is available:
Please submit the following documents :
（2）Data page of int. passport
（5）Bank statement (5000USD)
（6）Two recommandation letters from two different professors
(1) Master’s degree certificate
（2）The previous transcripts
（3）English or Chinese language certificates
（4）Previous research studies
(5) Study Plan (at least 1000 words)
*Please confirm with Admission office after you have successfully applied.
No 169 East Shuanggang Road , Nancahng ,China.